*Please Note - Our Race Face dropper posts are only available as part of our frame packages. Orders for posts only will not be processed.
Purchase a frame and a Race Face Dropper and receive a $150 discount on your order, package discounts will be reflected in your shopping cart.
Race Face Turbine Dropper
Introducing the Turbine Dropper Post: A patented hybrid design that couples mechanical and hydraulic locking technologies, inspired by MTB disc brakes. The rider's body weight is supported with a mechanical lock; meaning a solid connection and less potential for failure over time. Lower air pressures and static seals offer unrivaled performance, control, and reliability. Turbine also operates in below-freezing temperatures making it perfect for Fat Bikes and cold weather riding. Less down time for service equals more saddle time on the trails.
- Internal cable routing
- Infinite-adjust within stroke
- Race Face proven Hunter Head 2-bolt design
- Quick Connector allows easy, tool-free disconnection
- Left or right mount universal thumb lever remote (included)
- Remote uses standard shifter cable and housing
- Functions at full capacity in below-freezing conditions (i.e. suitable for Fat Bikes & winter riding)
- The Turbine dropper post is backed by a 2 year warranty, (though Race Face)
- BUILT FOR - XC/Trail/Enduro
- SIZES - 30.9x 375x125, 30.9x440x150mm
- LEVER ACTUATION - Mechanical
- HEAD TYPE - Zero Offset
- WEIGHT - 495 grams (30.9x440x150mm w/o lever)
- COLOR - Black
Write Your Own Review
Join our newsletter to keep up with the latest from the Canfield Brothers