All mountain light, DH tested and proven. Forged 7075 arms and 7075 24mm spindle ensure the highest strength to weight ratio available in an aluminum crankset. Available in lengths from 145-170mm.
The development of our AM/DH Cranks is from years of racing and searching for another competitive advantage. Similar to our Crampon Pedal series, we wanted to create the highest amount of clearance to keep you from getting hung up on pedal strikes. Shorter cranks will allow for pedaling in more situations without the constant worry of clipping your pedals.
● Built for All-Mountain/DH
● 145, 150, 155, 160, 165 and 170mm lengths available
● Spiderless chainring compatible using the Sram style interface
● Low profile crank arms with raised external ribbing to prevent heel rub
● Light weight and strong!
● 737 g - 155 68/73mm cranks with BB, (782 g - 165 83mm with BB)
● 7075 T6 aluminum arms and spindle
● 68/73mm or 83mm spindle
● GXP style BB included
*Our Canfield standard and narrow wide chainrings are available. Please see our chainring installation guide for assembly instructions.
For more info, please see our info site.
- Quality Cranks for short people Review by ShortMTBer
I recently bought a Julianna Furtado CC, mostly because of its stellar reviews but also because they sold a bike suitable for a sub-5ft woman. The bike came with very nice 170mm cranks and I had pedal strikes on every ride.
Not only did the 150mm Canfield cranks solve the pedal strike problem they also made pedaling more comfortable and efficient.
Great looking, nicely made cranks that solved two issues for me - pedal strikes and better bike fit.
Pedaling a bike is extremely repetitive, do not underestimate the benefit of appropriately/properly sized cranks. (Posted on 9/13/2019)
- Nice Cranks! Review by AndyinAshland
- Picked up a set of 160mm cranks for my Jedi. Nice looking cranks at a reasonable weight. Great to have option of shorter crank arms to minimize pedal strikes. These cranks are solid and simple to install. Very nice execution! (Posted on 6/14/2014)
- Short Cranks! Review by John T
- I rode my Demo over the weekend at Mountain Creek's season opener and I can't even tell you how psyched I am to run the Canfield 155 cranks on my Demo. I love the low bb my bike has, but with all the rocks we ride here at Creek, pedal strikes were becoming a little annoying. Problem solved! Thanks CB! (Posted on 5/5/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to find outwhennew products launch!