2017 Toir - 29" All Mountain
The Canfield Brothers Toir pushes the big-wheel bar further than ever, boasting the most aggressive 29er geometry to hit a full-suspension trail bike to date. Coupling 140 millimeters (5.5 inches) of the revolutionary active and efficient patented Canfield Balance Formula suspension with 16.3-inch chainstays and the slack-and-low geometry Canfield Brothers is known for, the Toir is the most fun full-suspension 29er to ever hit the trail, up or down. Learn More.
● 29″ All Mountain / 140mm travel
● 7005 series aluminum
● Patented Canfield Balance Formula suspension
● 200mm x 57mm shock included*
● Short 414mm chainstays
● 142 x 12mm rear axle
● Stealth seatpost compatible
● Tapered headtube
● 15mm pivot bearings
*Our suspension frames are also available without a shock at a discount of $250. If you are choosing to upgrade to a Push ElevenSix or DVO Jade coil rear shock, please email us with your rider weight so we can set the shock up with the proper spring rate. Please note - Push and DVO Jade shocks will be shipped separately from your frame order.
Add any combination of these products to your frame order and receive the combined discount from each option. Discounts will be reflected in your shopping cart.
Option #1 - Frame and Headset
Add a Cane Creek 40 Series Headset to your frame order and receive the headset for $45, (regularly $62).
Cane Creek 40 Series Headset
Option #2 - Frame and Seatpost Clamp
Add a Canfield Brothers Seatpost Clamp to your frame order and receive the seatpost clamp for $15, (regularly $19).
Option #3 - Frame and Pedals
Add any of our Canfield Brothers Crampon Series Pedals to your frame order and receive a $20 discount on the package.
Option #4 - Frame and Cranks
Add a Canfield Brothers AM/DH Crank to your frame order and receive a $25 discount on the package.
Option #5 - Frame and Wheelset
Add a Canfield Brothers Wheelset to your frame order and receive a $150 discount on the package.
Option #6 - Frame and Chain Guide
Add an MRP AMG V2 Chain Guide to your frame order and receive a $45 discount on the package.
MRP AMG V2 Guide
Option #7 - Frame and Dropper Post
Add a Race Face Turbine Dropper Post to your frame order and receive a $150 discount on the package.
Race Face Turbine Dropper Post
Option #8 - Toir and RockShox Pike RTC3
Add a RockShox Pike to your frame order and receive a $360 discount on the package
RockShox Pike RCT3
Option #9 - Toir and DVO Diamond
Add a DVO Diamond to your frame order and receive a $250 discount on the package
Option #10 - Toir and MRP Stage
Add a MRP Stage to your frame order and receive a $244 discount on the package.
- The Riot ROCKS Review by mayha
- This bike is something else!! Absolutely loving all aspects of riding it...The tech climbing is simply ridiculous. (Posted on 3/30/2016)
- RIOT! Review by mayha
- The pedal platform on the Riot is pretty remarkable and the way it opens up when going downhill is a pretty genius suspension design. The bike feels like climbing with wind at your back. Also, and this was a big concern for me moving from 26 to 29", mashing up rock faces when at a standstill is excellent. I was concerned about turning over the pedals in steep tech sections at slow speed, but it excels in this aspect as well. I can't say anything negative about this bike!! (Posted on 2/25/2016)
- Mega Riot Review by Pierremaison
- I waited three months for this frame to arrive in the Uk and rode it for the first time today. In a quick 12 mile shake down loop of my local trails it has blown me away, it climbs better than my SC Ltc which it has now replaced and descends like a mad thing. Build quality is fantastic (I have the raw finish) and the cable routing is very well thought out. If you love 29ers but want something that feels a lot more nimble this is the frame for you. Buy one now...Canfield Bros have nailed it. (Posted on 9/10/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Join our newsletter to keep up with the latest from the Canfield Brothers