*Free shipping on all Crampon Pedal orders to the U.S. and Canada!
The original ultra-thin flat pedal evolved, the Canfield Brothers Crampon Ultimate is our thinnest platform, featuring patented convex shape, ultra-thin leading edges and double sided pins.
● 342 grams
● Thin 6mm front impact edges
● 105mm x 105mm wide platforms
● Polished, anodized finish
● DU bushings
● Chromoly axle
● Replaceable dual sided pins
● Patented convex shape
*Shipping charges may apply when other products are added to your shopping basket.
- Best pedal great service Review by Brady C
- The crampon pedals have exceeded my expectations and continue to convince me they are the best platform pedal out there. I have noticed a huge difference in clearance and haven't had any issues with these pedals getting caught on roots and rocks. Also, Canfield Brothers has top notch customer service. You won't be disappointed. (Posted on 7/22/2016)
- the best flat pedals I have used Review by bergsteiger
After trying many flats I got these for a trip to Moab, they stayed on the bike for the next 1.5 years. This included all sorts of riding including a 12/24 hour race series. They have been abused over the last almost 3 years and are still going strong (ya I have some bent pins but that has to be expected).
tip: use thread locker on the pins, I lost most of the short pins (and still did not have slipping issues with next to no pins that ride) (Posted on 10/8/2015)
- Top notch flats Review by Irby
- The pedals are sweet, thin, and all grip. Quality craftsmanship and brute durability that performs really well. I've hammered these for a year and am still impressed with em. I will for sure buy another set and other products from this manufacturer. (Posted on 10/5/2015)
- Awesome Review by Aldrian
- I've been riding bikes since I was 8! hardcore BMXer in the late 80s/early 90s. I've never never been into clips, and finally found a flat pedal that has a great stance on my KTM MTB 27 Ultra 1964 LE, and the orange pedal matches the color sequence! Thanks CBs! (Posted on 3/28/2015)
- First try Review by Charles
- I really like these. No slip, no fuss. Most definitely will be running these for awhile. (Posted on 11/28/2014)
- Not just for downhill rigs Review by Matthew
I read all of the reviews, look throughout the internet. These are the best pedals. I have these on my XC hardtail and I love them. They feel like clip less pedals. I'm older and trying to gain more experience, these give me confidence to try things that I wouldn't when I'm clipped in. You will hear doubters knock the DU bushings. I'll tell you, they are easy to service and last a good amount if time.
Get the REAL pedal everyone is trying to copy. You won't regret the decision. (Posted on 8/27/2014)
- Best Platform Pedals Review by Jason
- Love the Crampon Ultimates. These pedals are hands down the best platforms I've ridden on. So far I have these on 2 of my bikes,my all mountain/freeride bike and single speed trail bike. I also have 2 more bikes that will most likely get the Crampon treatment. So my advice to anyone who is thinking about getting these pedals,buy them because they're that good and you won't regret your purchase. (Posted on 8/9/2014)
- The flat pedal Review by Michal
Initial impression of the pedals is great. They're thin and feel strong. Currently on my Demo8 but if they continue to perform, I'll probably get a set for my trail bike. I expected a pedal strike in the rock gardens a few times, only to be surprised with none.
I'm a tall rider (6'4"), and along with direct mount stem spacers and taller bars, the pedals give me a few mm's extra is riding position, which is great.
After one ride, a couple of the pins were loose to the touch and needed re-tightening and Canfield also includes extra pins (good call).
So definitely loving them right now and will wait and see their durability over the long-term. (Posted on 7/16/2014)
- Best Pedal Review by Carlos
- Best flat pedal IMHO. I have these on my Tallboy and the classics on my nomad. Both are great durable and good looking. Price is a little hard to swallow but definitely worth it. (Posted on 6/2/2014)
- Love the Ultimates Review by bikerbert
Love the Ultimates. They hook up really well with my Teva Links. I switch back and forth b/t clipped in and flats and with the Ultimates, it feels the same.
Thanks for making a great pedal! (Posted on 5/5/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Join our newsletter to keep up with the latest from the Canfield Brothers