Just because you’re earning your turns doesn’t mean you won’t get rowdy on the way back down. That’s why we built an all-mountain wheelset at a respectable weight that will get you to the top whether it’s an epic day in the backcountry or the last stage of an enduro, but won’t think twice about your lack of line choice on the way back down.
● High quality, low maintenance hubs with sealed cartridge bearings
● Rear hub features a durable 3 pawl design
● Sram/Shimano 9/10 and Shimano 11 speed compatible freehub body
● Sram XD Drivers available
● Tough, bead blast rim finish
● 6 bolt disc mount
● Double butted spokes and brass nipples
● Low profile graphics treatment
● Tubeless compatible with a Stan’s kit or our preferred method, (ghetto tubeless).
● 142x12mm rear hub/100x15mm front hub
● Super tough, Dynamal alloy 29er rims
● 28mm outer/23mm inner diameter rims
● Double butted spokes/brass nipples
● Presta/french valve drilling
● Front - 930 grams
● Rear - 1090 grams
● Set - 2020 grams
- Awesome Review by Dave Williamson
- These wheels are awesome. I have only been using them for about 2 months but I am a big guy, 6'-280lbs and they hold up to everything I have thrown at them so far. Stout wheels and the hubs are amazing! (Posted on 1/7/2015)
- SS ridged Review by John Schafer
- I've been riding the Canfield brothers 29er QR wheels for 8 months. And WOW! After the first few rides I tightened the spokes like normal. And haven't touched them since. So stiff and light. The rear hub is insane. I swear it's a Chris king about half the time. With the 120 points of engagement, feels and sounds amazing. The bro curtainly went all out on these. Great rims, double butted spokes, and light weight for a great price. I guess I shouldn't expect anything else from the bros. (Posted on 6/19/2014)
- Twenty Niner Review by John Shaker
I bought a pair of these for my Yelli Screamy was surprised how stiff they were. Most of the twenty niner wheels I have owned flexed a little too much when I was aggressively cornering, (I come from a DH background).
Kudos to the Bro's for creating one of the stoutest twenty niner wheelsets on the market, at a price that doesn't break the bank! (Posted on 1/25/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to find outwhennew products launch!