The Crampon Mountain, our largest flat pedal to date.
*Free shipping on all Crampon Pedal orders to the U.S. and Canada!
The Crampon Mountain shares many of the features that make the Crampon Ultimate one of the best pedals on the market, including the patented convex shape, ultra-thin 6-millimeter leading edges and double sided pins for easy removal, combined with a fresh new look, an even larger 112-millimeter by 106-millimeter platform and virtually maintenance free internals that utilizes a bushing at the axle side and stacked bearings at the end internally.
● 398 grams
● 106mm x 112mm wide platforms
● Thin 6mm front impact edges
● Hybrid sealed bearings/DU bushing system
● Chromoly axle
● Replaceable dual sided pins
● Patented convex shape
● Anodized finish, available in 11 colors
*Shipping charges may apply when other products are added to your shopping basket.
- WOW! Review by Mikal D
- I have to say these things are GRIPPY. I only have a few rides on them, but I feel like I am clipped in. VERY HAPPY (Posted on 2/1/2017)
- Canfield's Impressive Crampon Pedals Review by Russell Eich - Bike Radar
- If the devil's in the details, someone at Canfield might have sold their soul. The Crampon Mountain pedals are stunning hunks of machined metal with a gorgeous black anodized finish and detailed logos. It's a shame to scratch them all up. The other things that stood out are the 20 extra pins and a small Allen tool. On top of that, the pins come with blue thread locker already on the threads. Somebody was thinking about riders, I appreciate that. (Posted on 10/12/2016)
- With a name like “Crampon,” Canfield Brothers is setting the bar high. Review by Freehub Mag
- The first thing I noticed was the grip… once your feet are situated, you’re locked in. Whether pedaling, cornering, jumping or smashing roots, my feet refused to slip off the pedal. Pedal strikes also proved to be rare, thanks to the thin profile, and when they did occur, there was never a single hang-up. (Posted on 9/22/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Join our newsletter to keep up with the latest from the Canfield Brothers